PDO Threadlift is an advanced safe and effective anti ageing technique which have been in use since many years for medical procedures.
It is a minimally invasive , enhancement technique that lifts sagging skin on the face and neck, using specially designed Polydioxanone (PDO )threads. Threads are strategically positioned in the skin, gently , with a fine needle and left behind. These get absorbed in 3 to 4 months leaving behind in their wake newly synthesized collagen fibers which lift in the direction they had been placed.
Immediate changes are seen but final results take 2 to 3 months to show.
Results May Last Upto Two Years
What are the indications?
This procedure is best suited for those with:
- Poor jawline definition
- Laxity of neck skin
- Reshaping and re-countouring and rejuvenation of face
- Brow lift
- Lifting deep nasolabial folds and
- Downward angles of the mouth
- Stretch marks
- Acne scars
Some More Questions
Topical anaesthetic cream is applied to numb the skin 45 minutes before the procedure.
- Avoid direct pressure to the area where threads are placed for example; sleeping on face or a massage.
- Avoid excessive chewing, talking and other facial movements for 5 days for the threads to get an adequate grip.
- Avoid weight training and strenous excercise for 7 days.
- Prominence of entry points for 24 hours which fades away.
- Sensations of feeling stretched for 2 to 3 days.
- Very rarely localized bruising may occur,which takes 5 to 7 days to fade.